If you would like advice on your office fit-out, please don’t hesitate to contact us. View More

Do I need to contact Building Control?


Building Regulation


You will need to contract Building Control before changing the use of an area with your workspace. Larger projects will require a Building Control certificate. In this case, a building control inspector will visit the site several times throughput the project to ensure all health and safety standards are met. We can apply to Building Control on your behalf.


We use various technologies such as cookies to produce statistics and improve your experience on this site, in accordance with our cookie policy.